SAMURAI EDO KOMON, originated from a kamishimo garment worn by the samurai class, has been handed down through centuries until today. From a far distance, it looks plain. From a close distance, its design can be seen. This is the world of minimal patterns.
News & Events
- UPDATE INFO
- We will be happy to send you our hot topics. Please send us your email address via Inquiry on page bottom right.
- PURCHASE INFO
- "comment?"stoles can be purchased at department stores GINZA MITSUKOSHI 7F (Japan Edition Corner), and NIHOMBASHI MITSUKOSHI 4F (Hanamusubi Corner).
- ANGELA's SONG
- Just a few words, but Yuichi Hirose is happy to have taken part in ANGELA AKI's SONG PV "Tegami" (The song is in Japanese).
- ANGELA AKI's SONG "TEGAMI"
- JAPAN SENSES
- Yuichi Hirose is introduced in the recent interview by Mitsukoshi Isetan, "JAPAN SENSES".
- The Heart of JAPAN SENSES Vol.6
- It was an honor for Yuichi Hirose to be a lecturer of Edo-Komon at École des Beaux-Arts in Paris, and also to hold a private collection of Hirose Dyeworks at cocoprint between February 16-20, 2016.
- KOMON HIROSE COLLECTION in Osaka
- Please come and visit us. We will hold "2016 KOMON HIROSE COLLECTION" at Kimono Area of Hankyu Umeda Mainstore in Osaka, March 3-9, 2016.
- KOMON HIROSE COLLECTION in Tokyo
- "2016 KOMON HIROSE COLLECTION" is scheduled in Ginza, Tokyo as well, at "Wa-no-Za Stage" at Ginza Matsuya, April 6-12, 2016.